Sam Rainsy: European banks implicated in microcredit scandal | Covering Cambodia
Opposition leader Sam Rainsy claims that two European banks, BRED in France and Triodos Bank in the Netherlands, have shares in the Cambodian Acleda bank. It is Cambodia’s biggest commercial bank and the local leader in microcredit. It is, where Cambodians borrow their money.
Welcome! Bienvenu ! Willkommen! ស្វាគមន៍ !
I am very happy to welcome you on my Patreon page. For the public I will share interesting news reports from around the world about Cambodia. Also, I would like to invite the Cambodian diaspora to join in or contact me.
NEWS – Cambodia tourism chiefs call for end to Covid-19 deposit
The Cambodian Government has said all foreign arrivals have to pay $3,000 to cover potential coronavirus costs for healthcare or a funeral. Tourism chiefs are not happy at all with this decision.
NEWS – Hun Sen to Cambodian banks: Seize property if borrowers won’t pay
As Cambodia’s economic woes mount, Prime Minister Hun Sen has pushed financial institutions to confiscate the property of borrowers who refuse to pay loans.
- Virales Video: Darum führt die „Zerstörung des Corona-Hypes“ in die Irre 9. September 2020
- Correctiv-Faktencheck: Alle Texte seit Juli 2020 15. August 2020
- Party auf Mallorca: Nein, diese Medienberichte sind nicht erfunden 22. Juli 2020
- Sam Rainsy: European banks implicated in microcredit scandal | Covering Cambodia 8. Juli 2020
- Millionen Heuschrecken fallen über Ostafrika her – trotz der Insektizide 6. Juli 2020